Every Day 2010
- Director: Richard Levine
- Based on book: no.
- Cast: Liev Schreiber, Helen Hunt, Carla Gugino, Eddie Izzard, Brian Dennehy, Ezra Miller, Skyler Fortgang
- Personal “oh yeah him/her” reaction, i.e. have seen this actor/actress in:
- Liev Schreiber – Hamlet, Repo Men, Taking Woodstock, Defiance, Kate and Leopold
- Helen Hunt – Then She Found Me, Cast Away, As Good As It Gets, Twister, Peggy Sue Got Married
- Carla Gugino – somehow I seem to have missed everything, though she’s been in a lot
- Eddie Izzard – Valkyrie, Across the Universe, Romance and Cigarettes, Velvet Goldmine
- Brian Dennehy – The Exonerated, Romeo & Juliet, The Stars Fell on Henrietta, Presumed Innocent and various TV series
- Why? Cheap. Good cast
- Seen: December 1, 2013
The cast is really good. Every single one is really good. But the movie is so filled with clichés that I wonder why they wanted to be in it. In fact it’s too boring to even write about but here’s a hint: bourgeois family drama where it all works out in the end. Cute kids. Regretted adultery. Horrible old grandfather who’s good-hearted, really.
Sorry. Don’t bother with this one. Watch all these people’s other movies instead.
1 ½ * of 5