25 November 2016

Everything You Want

Everything You Want 2005
  • Director: Ryan Little
  • Based on novel: no
  • Cast: Shiri Appleby, Nick Zano, Alexandra Holden, Orlando Seale
  • Personal “oh yeah him/her” reaction, i.e. have seen this actor in:
    • Shiri Appleby – Roswell
    • Alexandra Holden – Six Feet Under, Sleepy Hollow for 10
  • Why? I have no idea
  • Seen:  21 October 2016      

       There must be a reason I bought this DVD but now I don’t remember at all. None of the names are familiar. So now I’m curious.
       Oh, yes, Liz from Roswell! I’d forgotten her name. That must be why.
       She’s an art student, Abby. There are several other young people. It’s all very American-college-y, which is usually annoying.
       As is this one. Complete with annoying parents, flaky roommate and an obnoxious guy who is no doubt going to replace Abby’s thoroughly nice British boyfriend. Oh, that’s why the boyfriend is so perfect. He doesn’t exist.
       This is an awful movie. I really do not like the obnoxious guy. At 42 minutes, we ask each other if we can endure watching the rest.
       The answer is no. We fast forward to the inevitable ending when the perfect boyfriend tearfully tells her good-bye and real life still-obnoxious guy wins Abby’s love.
       Because I liked Roswell and Liz I won’t give this the 0* this deserves.


1* of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment